• Management project including control budget, project financial, purchasing material, selecting and supervising contractors, negotiating and managing contract, managing the execution of a project, project cash flow combine schedule of all activity in civil work, M&E, equipment installation, plan test run & commissioning, management strategy of project.
• Perform under the supervisions. Perform the jobs in monitoring the performance of the engineering staff, which are responsible for developing and maintaining the working.
• Develop both short-term and long -term safety policies, objective, strategies, and plan to comply with all company levels.
• Create the good working environment and the good labor relations atmosphere in all plants/factories.
• Develop, implement, and propose the safety & environment policies, standards, guidelines, and measurements according to laws and regulations being enforced.
• Provide advice and technical knowledge to other functions in compliance with the existing rules and regulations.
• Conduct audits/inspection on the safety and environmental guidelines and leads in the incident investigations.
• Provide for the staff training on safety and environmental issues.
Support team work
• Develop the department systems to provide support on the company's' vision, strategic policies and goals.
• Design responsibilities and duties, and assign the subordinates to operate them respectively.
• Establish the operations standard and targets for various positions, and assess the performance of the subordinates under control for further improvements and increasing the efficiency.
• Improve the operational results to achieve the established company and department targets.
• Improve the operations to increase the efficiency, and develop the subordinates to be able to perform their duties correctly, safely, and in good morale.