Nov 18, 2019
Assistant to Managing Director | ฿500/ Day | Must Speak English
฿500 Per Day
- We urgently require a part time personal assistant who can help the managing director with a variety of tasks both in the office & around greater Bangkok (paid expenses). This is a 3 month part time contract with the opportunity to come on board full time.
- You should have a strong command of English, both written and verbal and be able to speak with foreigners in meetings, on the phone, and over email.Normal working hours will be 09:00-17:00 for 3 days per week (Monday to Friday).
- Current university students & recent graduates welcome. We’re located just 100 meters from MRT Phetkasem 48 Station so very easy to come to work.
- ***PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:***
- +Act as interpreter / Translator from Thai To English & English to Thai
- (in-person conversation & written documents)
- +Provide full secretarial and administrative support to MD
- +Manage the day-to-day calendar, including organizing meetings and managing schedules.
- +Works closely and effectively with the Top management to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- +Coordinate and act as the point of contact for meetings and conference arrangements.
- +Handle daily correspondence (mails, emails, faxes), answer phone calls and take and relay messages in a timely manner.
- +Receive guests / overseas visitors..
- +Run administrative errands in Bangkok & visit offices of suppliers & government agencies on behalf of the agency
- +Coordinate top management calendar including meetings and events.
- +Being able to travel with Top management (Occasionally)
- +Other office duties and personal matters as and when assigned by MD
- Strong command of the English language both in oral and written communications
- Experience in managing schedules, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing administrative support.
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule while remaining professional at all times & maintaining the confidentiality of discussions.
- Highly organized with good spoken and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good etiquette, pleasant composure, and a positive working attitude.
- A good team player who is mature, professional, highly motivated and energetic.
- Meticulous with good organizational and planning skills. Detail Oriented, pro-active and a self-starter
- - Competive Salary
- - Social Security
- - Flexible Schedule
- - Paid National Holidays
- - Free Lunch (50 Baht Per Day Allotment)
- - Free Drinks at Office
- - Free Snacks at Office
How to apply
- Please apply via JobThai or website by sending your resume with a recent photo and a detailed overview of why you're the right person for the job.
2 Soi Phetkasem 46/1 Yaek 3,
Bang Wa Phasi Charoen Bangkok 10160
Tel. : 096-856-8640
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : https://www.highlypersuasive.com/
MRT Phetkasem 48
Bang Wa Phasi Charoen Bangkok
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.