Sep 19, 2019
English applications only.
- • Responsible for efficient and effective delivery and support of all IT services at sites and basic IT infrastructure routine such as system and data backup/restore procedures at sites.
- • General IT support for users to ensure that business operations are always running smoothly with minimum interruption.
- • Manage and administer all IT equipment .
- • Coordinate with the users and control IT resources on minimizing system downtime.
- • Manage and Maintain IT policy
- • Create and Update system documentation or manual.
- • Enforce IT security/safety procedures and policies in accordance with corporate IT policy and direction
- ( This position will be under IT engineer most task is routine task and support task but have a opportunities to growth and new graduated / entry level is welcome)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. New graduate is welcome.
- Service-minded and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of Japanese communication.
- Must have basic knowledge of hardware, software, application software, and networking
- Strong interpersonal skill and team player personalities.
- Understanding Virtualization & Cloud Concepts or Experience in VMWare product will be advantage
- Basic understanding on DBMS (SQL , Oracle , MySQL).
- Good command of English communication will be advantage
- • Bonus
- • Meal Allowance
- • Medical–Dental allowance
- • Japanese/English Language Allowance
- • Provident Fund
- • Training and Development Program
- • Annual Physical Check-up
- • Group Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- • Uniform
Sumitomo Electric Group
Tel. : 02-260-7092-3
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Khlong Toei Nuea Watthana Bangkok
BTS อโศก, MRT สุขุมวิท, MRT เพชรบุรี
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.