Dec 1, 2021
Quality Inspector (Electronics) @Chonburi (Banbueng) **Contract 3 months** || TC
Ban Bueng, Chon Buri
Up to 25K
Type of Business: Electronic (Mouse, Keyboard products are preferred) Location: Chonburi (888/8 M.7 Klongkiew, Banbueng, Chonburi 20220) Position: Quality Inspector Contract: 3 months Working Hours: Monday – Saturday (8 hours per day) ***Flexible working hours*** ***Interview with foreigner (Non-Thai Hiring Manager) 2 times max*** 1. Able to adapt to independent work, supervising the production of products at the factory, Spot check semi-finished products and finished products. 2. Execute the inspection duties and fill up the corresponding inspection record form 3. Make sure the data is summarized and counted every day and reported to the supervisor in a timely manner. 4. Able to preliminarily determine the main problem for access factory inspection 5. Assist in handling quality issues with customer feedback 6. Work conscientiously and responsibly，attention to details，strong ability to analyze and solve problems，Good teamwork spirit，Good communication and coordination.
- Diploma or above
- Have experience in consumer electronic product quality inspection and a strong quality sense. No quality inspection experience can also be considered.
- Familiar with using office tools, Like: excel, word, PPT.
- Good command in English language
- Know Mandarin has an advantage
- Adapt to overtime, flexible working hours adjustment to meet the needs of shipment inspection
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai โดยคลิก Apply now (จะส่งตรงถึง Consultant) หรือโทรสอบถามการส่ง Resume ได้โดยตรงกับ Consultant ของแต่ละตำแหน่งงาน
PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-670-0509
Website : http://www.persolkelly.co.th
LINE ID: 0922472776
Khlong Kio Ban Bueng Chon Buri
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.