Jan 10, 2022
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) Rayong
- Implement and keep maintain the occupational health and safety system. - To control environment and waste disposal in factory. - To collect and advise employer to follow Thai laws that concerned with factory. - Make document on safety and environment sent to government. - Set up and control safety activity which customer request. - Recommend / guideline ( teach & train ) to employee to follow the regulation of safety manual. - Develop and conduct the comprehensive safety programs and being the core team to corporate with customer.
- Male 23 – 35 Years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and safety or any field that related
- At least 3 years on safety and environmental in manufacturing.
- Have license of Safety officer professional level
- Knowledge in Knowledge in CCCF Activity
- Can work under high pressure and high responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, service mind and good team work
- Good computer skills (MS office, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fair Command of English.
- Holding wastewater treatment controller certificate
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
Interested condidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries,and enclosing a recent photograph to:
HR & GA Dept.
DOWA Themotech (Thailand) Co, Ltd.
300/33 Moo.1 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
Ta Sit Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Tel. : 038-959-008-9
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-959-097
Website : www.dowa-tht.co.th
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
Ta Sit Pluak Daeng Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company