Effective as of May 25, 2020
Thinknet Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) is the owner of a website and/or applications of JobThai, including the data, details and all content appearing on its website and/or applications. The use of this website and/or applications shall be in accordance with the Terms of Service specified which you should thoroughly read. Upon visiting and using the whole or part of this website and/or applications, it shall be regarded that you agree and consent to strictly comply with the Terms of Service in all respects. In case you refuse to accept such Terms of Service, you can immediately exit this website and/or applications and stop using the services.
Limitation of Liabilities Relating to Data
The data prepared by the Company on JobThai comes from reliable sources and is presented on an “as is where is” basis. It has not been prepared for your decision making or distribution, dissemination or passing on to individuals or organizations in any country which is against the laws, rules or regulations of such countries. The Company reserves its rights to guarantee the reliability, accuracy, validity, efficiency and non-infringement of the rights and suitability of the use of data, details and content in patterns, words, pictures, videos, audios, marks and symbols as they appear or are made available on the website and/or applications of JobThai, including data, details and content in advertisements or announcements prepared by third parties.
The Company shall assume no responsibilities for any damage that occurs resulting from the use of data, details and any content (hereinafter collectively called “Data”) as the Data appears or are made available on this website and/or applications for any reason whatsoever, including in the case that such Data were incorrect, erroneous, incomplete, invalid, deleted, corrected or defective.
- The Data that appear or are made available on this website and/or applications have been prepared by the Company for your information, knowledge and benefit only. In the case that you intend to use these Data as a reference for other purposes, you should use it carefully or use data from other sources. This is provided that the Company shall assume no responsibilities for any damage that occurs from visiting and using the service of this website and/or applications.
- The Company shall assume no responsibilities for any damage that occurs from the correction of Data, loss of Data, cheating and fraud, loss of profits or any damage resulting from electronic communication during the passing on of Data to you and after you have received such Data.
- You acknowledge and consent that the Company has not recommended you to use the Data for any specific purpose. In particular, you should thoroughly study the details and Data as a consultant in such area would deem expedient and proper.
- Although the Data have been prepared and collected in good faith, the Company does not give its express or implied representation or warranty that such Data was correct and complete at the time it was presented. You agree to renounce the rights of claims or civil or criminal litigation against the Company and/or its directors. The Company shall assume no responsibilities for any loss or damage that occurs from or is in connection with the use of such Data.
- You shall check the correctness of the Data and immediately notify the Company when you find such Data to be incorrect, erroneous, incomplete, invalid, deleted, corrected or defective; otherwise, it shall be regarded that your intention is that such Data is correct, valid or reasonable, and as a result, you renounce any rights to object to such Data. The Company may, however, correct the Data for their accuracy and validity thereof.
- The Company reserves its right to exercise its sole discretion to refuse to provide the Data to you at any time, regardless of whether such Data has been provided to you in the same or a similar way.
Limitation of Liabilities Relating to Passwords
You shall keep the Data confidential, particularly passwords, and you shall not disclose such passwords to any person for any reason whatsoever. In the case that you have given such passwords to a third party for use, or you have taken any action that allows a third party to know such passwords or entitles such third party to use services or access the Data, you agree to assume sole responsibilities for any damage that results from the use of your user accounts and passwords. You accept that all actions taken by your user accounts and passwords shall be regarded as your actions in all respects. The Company shall assume no responsibilities for any damage that occurs, as well as any litigation or demands that occur due to the use of your user accounts and passwords by any person who had no lawful rights or failed to receive authorization to use your user accounts and passwords.
Limitation of Liabilities Relating to Connection to Third-Party Websites
The connection of the website and/or applications of JobThai to any third-party websites or media is for your convenience only. The Company has not checked, rechecked, approved or had any involvement with such third-party websites or media. The connection of the website and/or applications of JobThai to such websites or media does not represent any support for them from the Company. The Company shall assume no responsibilities for the Data displayed on websites and any other media of third parties or for any damage that occurs from visiting those websites and media. You agree that your access to or use of such third-party websites or other media is subject to your sole discretion, and you consent to be governed by the Terms of Service specified in those websites or any other media.
Limitation of Liabilities and Indemnification of the Company’s Damage
In any case whatsoever, the Company shall assume no liabilities for any person that is caused damages, expenses or losses that result from or are in connection with:
- Visiting and using the services, as well as extenuating circumstances or any other causes which prevent your visit and use of the website and/or applications of JobThai;
- Reliability, accuracy, validity, efficiency and suitability of using the Data for particular purposes as they appear or are made available on the website and/or applications of JobThai;
- Errors, failure or any delay of the server system or connection or transfer of Data, computer viruses, codes, representative programs, macros or other malware which are dangerous or hazardous to the system, even though the Company acknowledged the possibility of occurrence of such damage, as well as in the case that any litigation or demands occur that result from causes beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to the delay of data transfer, a period of data dissemination, failure of telephone lines or any communication devices, failure of connection, failure of public transport, communication through general mediums or the data management system, errors in the presentation of results, system stability, accesses to websites by any unauthorized or unentitled person, pilfering of passwords or any other Data for system access, extenuating circumstances or any other causes which prevent your visit and use of this website and/or applications; and
- Use of Data that appear on the website and/or applications of JobThai, including your visit or use of such services, which shall be under your sole responsibilities, and you agree to indemnify damages, expenses and any operating expenses (including legal service fees) to the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights of all Data, details, content, codes, computer programs, pictures, videos, audios or graphics displayed on this website and/or applications shall be protected no matter whether such rights have already been registered or may be registered, including the renewal or extension of the period of registration over those rights, including rights to take actions and to receive indemnification of damages relating to such prior infringement thereof, including rights available to the Company or relating to (a) confidential data, trade and business secrets and knowledge and expertise; (b) inventions and patents (including certificates of additional protection); (c) copyrights (including rights to renew and extend periods of copyrights as well as existing copyrights that do not yet appear for the time being but would appear in the future); (d) trademarks, service marks and business or trade names; (e) rights in designs; (f) rights in databases, including other rights of ownership that are enforceable in the same manner under Thai and foreign laws and international treaties. The Company has the sole and absolute rights in all intellectual property relating to services, software, Data, details and content as they appear on the website and/or applications of JobThai, as prepared, created, designed and developed by the Company. No person shall be allowed to infringe by means of imitation, use, reproduction, distribution, printing, dissemination, uploading, downloading, announcement, passing on and storage in the Data recovery and modification system or causing appearance in public places and/or advertising of Data as they appear on the website and/or applications of JobThai for any purpose whatsoever without receiving prior written permission from the Company. In the case that any person has infringed the Company’s rights as protected by the intellectual property law mentioned above, the Company shall be entitled to claim any damages that occur from the actions of such person.Copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names and marks or all other logos displayed on this website and/or applications shall be used for the benefits of the owner and licensees for the use of such marks only. The Company has no intention to infringe copyrights, trademarks and service marks, including any other rights of ownership.
Breach of the Terms of Service
In the case that you breach the Terms of Service, the Company reserves its rights to claim any damages and to cancel the whole or part of your visits and use of the services of the website and/or applications. The Company may take any actions, including but not limited to recording all communication relating to electronic services through this website and/or applications, disclosure and use of such records for litigation in the Court, reporting of your actions to the legal consultant of the Company, police officers or other competent authorities, issuing of warnings or legal actions against you, including demanding you to reimburse expenses incurred from such operation.
Rights of the Company
The Company reserves its sole rights to amend any content that appear on the website and/or applications of JobThai, including the amendment of these Terms of Service without clarification of any reasons or prior notification to you, except for the amendment of Data as required by law which shall be notified. In addition, the Company may improve, change, suspend or stop the service provision, including removal or cancellation of the whole or part of this website and/or applications without clarification of any reasons or prior notification to you. The Company shall assume no liabilities for any damages that arise due to adjustment, correction, suspension or removal that prevents you from visiting or using any part of the services of this website and/or applications.
These Terms of Service shall be governed and construed by the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand. Any disputes, conflicts or demands resulting from or in connection with this Terms of Service shall be under the operation of the competent courts in the Kingdom of Thailand.