Oct 16, 2019
Technical Manager (Facades) in BKK Thailand
Suan Luang, Bangkok
English applications only.
- •Build and lead a talented and capable Estimation and Technical Services Team;
- •Maintain strong interface between regional Headquarters in Singapore and the Engineering, Product Management and Technical Services Team;
- •Take full ownership and successfully executing small and large scale residential and commercial projects with partners;
- •Create and continually improve the working infrastructure that the team will operate in (processes, reports and standard forms), to inspire and lead the team by example;
- •Ensure that the team operates in an organized, efficient and cohesive manner, allocating resources optimally to meet or exceed customer needs and that the team has all the tools it needs to be successful;
- •Ensure that all team members have sufficient skills and training required in order to fulfil their roles;
- •Ensure that all team members have defined development plans and are kept highly motivated;
- •Drive the team to create market leading, innovative Technical Support and Estimation Services that our
- •customers would describe as being the ‘best in the Market’;
- •Coordinate with relevant partners and team members for the flawless execution of projects in the presales
- •phase and to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- •Lead and co-ordinate the Technical Services Team to carry out audits both in the factory and on site and issue high quality ‘action oriented’ reports;
- •Proactively resolve technical issues, conduct training with colleagues and customers where necessary;
- •Catalogue and analyse Technical issues and generate action plans to address these issues;
- •Ensure that the team can develop project specific designs for selected projects in line with customer’s
- Expectations, as and when required;
- •Champion value engineering and constantly seek out ideas to reduce material content and fabrication/installation time;
- •Bachelor Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience is preferred;
- •Proven working experience in estimation, technical management and preferably project management;
- •Strong working knowledge of CAD 2D and 3D, Microsoft Office, Inventor would be preferred;
- •Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- •Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- •Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- •Project Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- •Strong team player and someone who can create a culture of effective team work;
- •Flexible ‘Can-Do’ Attitude to work.
- •Thai nationality preferred as Thai language is a must and German language skill is a plus
How to apply
- To Apply: Send your CV to Email or website
OMNI International Consultant Co.,Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : www.omni-interconsult.com
Line ID: paul3416
Our client is a building envelope specialist that develops and sells system solutions for windows, doors and façades. In addition to innovative products for residential and commercial buildings, the company offers consultation and digital solutions for all phases of a building project – from the initial idea through to design, fabrication and installation.
Suan Luang Suan Luang Bangkok
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.