Nov 20, 2020
Mueang Lamphun, Lamphun
English applications only.
Main Purpose of Job Main role is to manage metal molds development and maintenance for production. Those include qualification of the mold used for new product transferred from Original manufacturing and R&D, renewal of those production molds, and troubleshooting of the mold related technical issues. Project management, resource management, budget management, solving problem, expanding productivity (yield up, capacity up, etc.), controlling outsource vendor, coach and Train and Develop team of engineers and technicians in mold engineering competency and leadership competence. Key Duties & Responsibilities 1.New Product Design Transfer a. To manage making and qualifying of new molds. the molds include injector parts, IOL optical mold, and process aids for material production. b. To establish manufacturing specification for injection molding to keep the quality of molded parts 2. Sustaining Engineering a. To manage metal molds development and maintenance for production. b. Trouble shooting of daily injection moulding related issues which occurs in the vendors’ manufacturing sites (Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc) c. To find a second and third source for metal molds for business sustainability 3. Coach, train and develop team of engineers and technicians in mold engineering competency and leadership competency 4. Improve production yield through continuous improvement 5. Negotiate with interval stakeholders and external vendors to ensure qualified engineering standard 6. Work closely with QA to ensure quality standard compliance and qualification.
- Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or relate to moulding.
- At least 5 years if technical experience in injection moulding in medical device/pharmaceutical industry along with 2+ years of management experience.
- High level knowledge of plastic injection moulding is required.
- Good communication and problem solving skills and ability to multi-tasking.
- Experience in chemical, mechanical and/or physical analysis is a plus
- Logical thinking and good communication skill in English are require to work with different cultures, employees and leaders.
- Collaborate with other department and ability to influence other department to change and improve
- Systematic and fact based problem solving skill (e.g. 6 sigma)
- Think out of the box/innovative and Strong negotiation skill with vendors globally
- Project management skill and Able to work within high-pressure global environment
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Click Apply Now via JobThai.com - Apply by Email - Send Application by Mail **** Out of an abundance of caution due to the concerns surrounding the current situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be conducting our hiring process completely virtually. That means that all interviews and onboarding activities will be held online or over the phone. The health of our employees and candidates is our main priority and we hope you will forgive any inconvenience that may arise from this non-conventional approach. While the day-to-day approach has changed a bit during this time, our commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them to thrive both personally and professionally is stronger than ever. ******
HOYA LAMPHUN LTD.
75/2 หมู่4 ตำบลบ้านกลาง อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดลำพูน 51000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 053-552-217
Ban Klang Mueang Lamphun Lamphun
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company