May 3, 2021
EQ SMT Engineer
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
17,000 +++ (Negotiable)
- generally assists in the production line of surface mount technologies, which involve attaching electronic materials to printed circuit boards. - Finished products will be inspected by an engineer to assess their quality. - Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies. - Perform defect and failure analyses for Surface Mount Technology (SMT). - Lead improvements in process yield, quality, cycle time, inventory accuracy and delivery. - inspect various machinery, tools, and materials involved in the process to make sure that they are working properly. - Lead a team of SMT Machine Operators and Process Technicians.
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree on Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronic or relate fields
- Having background knowledge of SMT process, and IPC 610
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- 2-3 Years experience will be advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to be flexible, adapt quickly, and work under time constrains
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
138 หมู่ 4
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi 76140
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.calcomp.co.th
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company