Oct 19, 2020
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
15,000 +++ (negotiable)
-Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels -Designing and updating job descriptions -Screening incoming resumes and application forms -Screening candidates by short interview whether the applicants meet the position requirements -Advertising jobs openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and external -Handling administrative duties and recordkeeping -Sending jobs offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits -Participating in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events -Acting as a consultant to new hires and help them -Doing a manpower report - Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration -Handling of administration and record-keeping
- Good command in English (Toeic 700up) will be advantaged.
- Having experiences and knowledge about RBA and EICC will be advantaged.
- Having experiences on HR role for more than 2 years will be advantaged.
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Problem solving and management skills
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
138 หมู่ 4
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi 76140
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.calcomp.co.th
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company