Aug 3, 2020
Japanese Co-ordinator (Import-Export)
Bang Na, Bangkok
35,000 - 50,000 THB
• To run new project of selling industrial Parts • Contact and coordinate with HQ-Japan , Customer, and supplier in oversea •Issuing quotation to customer and get P/O from customer •Issuing invoice for export sales •Issuing P/O to supplier •Visit both customer and supplier (occasionally) •Take responsible in all operation import-export works of parts sales •Negotiate with customer and supplier as routine works •Sourcing new supplier when needed •Give good coordinate and cooperation to internal section •Direct report to Japanese Manager TH and Japanese Partner in HQ -JAPAN
- Age 30-37 years old
- Bachelor degree in any related filed
- Required JLPT N3/N2/N1 and TOEIC score 600 up is needed
- Working experienced in Purchasing (3 years) or/and Sales import-Export coordinator (3 years)
- Working experienced in Multinational company (Regional office) more 3 years , Japanese firms is preferrable
- Quick learning ability and good document filling skills
- Good coordinator & Negotiation skills
- Knows import-Export, customs formalities and other concerned process
- (Able to) independent for business both of domestic & oversea (if needed)
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com - สมัครผ่านทาง E-mail - ส่งประวัติมาตามที่อยู่ของบริษัท - สอบถามเพิ่มเติมตามข้อมูลด้านล่าง *Please send your resume with current photo and expected salary directly to e-mail mentioned below
Manpower Thailand Co., Ltd.
Tel. : 02-744-3100 ext 4304
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-744-3199
Website : https://www.manpowerthailand.com/
ทำงาน 5 วัน / full time
Bang Na Bangkok
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company