Nov 26, 2020
Warehouse Shift Leader
Mueang Lamphun, Lamphun
Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff. 1.•Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures. 2.Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements. 3.Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments. 4.Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items. 5.Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements. 6.Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data. 7.Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs. 8.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Bechelor ‘s degree in field of BA, Cost accounting, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Transport, Industrial Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of working experiences directly in warehouse management as a supervisor level
- Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
- Able to communicate in English.
- Able to use MRP, WMS programe. AX or SAP or AS400 or SQL is prefered
- Lifttruck driving license / Certificated is prefered
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Strong project management ability & problem solving skills.
- Can be work in night shift.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
We will consider only applications sent to us via mail, Fax or E-mail with attached file in Word and Excel format.
Human Resources Department
Le Creuset Manufacturing (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
99/2 หมู่ 12
Pa Sag Mueang Lamphun Lamphun 51000
Tel. : 052-005-121
Email : Creuset_61@trustmail.jobthai.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.lecreuset.com
Pa Sag Mueang Lamphun Lamphun
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company