Nov 24, 2020
Recruitment & HRIS Specialist/Supervisor
Pluak Daeng, Rayong
English applications only.
RECRUITMENT - Evaluating the company’s current recruiting procedures as well as designing brand new procedures and overseeing their implementation. - Researching and recommending new sources to support the recruitment of active and passive candidates. - Reviewing applicants to evaluate their qualifications and whether they meet position requirements. - Coordinating with other department heads in order to anticipate future hiring needs. - Building networks to find qualified candidates by attending conferences, job fairs, seminars, campus recruitment etc. - Building quality relationships with internal customers and external recruitment agencies. - Communicating with the team to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans. - Ensuring that all new employee administration is complete, including new starter paperwork, checklists, employment eligibility checks, offer letters and contracts. - Managing the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date. - Conducting exit interviews and completing the leaver process. GLOBAL PROJECTS - Initiate local HR projects regarding to external talent acquisition in order to prepare future leaders. Be the team member of HR worldwide projects initiate from HQ.
- Thai nationality only
- Any genders, Age over 28 years
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, General Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or any related fields
- At least 5 years-experienced in the related recruitment functions
- Proficiency with Oracle HR platform and other local HR software
- Attention to detail, Excellent in interpersonal and communication skill with strong follow-through required
- Good command in English and computer literacy
- Energetic, self-motivated, initiative, proactive, and positive attitude
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
All applications and resumes (in written English only) will be treated in the strictest confidence to
Khun VIroj Khamsaman (2312)
Danieli Co., Ltd.
64/210 M. 4 The Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong),
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Tel. : 038-929-000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-959-042
Website : http://www.danieli.com
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company