Jan 19, 2022
Process Engineer ( Mechanic )
Mueang Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan
Responsibility : 1. Strictly follow the GPV Group Code of Conduct. 2. Ensure that you have been trained and strictly follow our safety rules at workplace 3. Ensure compliance with the company's management system, policies and rules. 4. Develop production line to ensure that process need are established, implement and maintained. 5. Ensure the performance of production working high efficiency 6. Manage manpower, tooling and equipment to meet production requirement. 7. Request Quality Department for assistance to prevent problems / to solve problems / measurement tasks in order to ensure quality. 8. Coordinating with New Product Engineer and QC to find root causes and solve situations with non-conforming self-manufactured parts for the products of responsibility. 9. Suggest to improvements / cost savings and investments. 10. Investigate for new tools and necessary equipment for production. 11. Maintain tool catalogue and update tools in the system. 12. Training staff in technical programming. 13. Support production with programs and technical assistance. 14. Control defect rate and efficiency in production to achieve department goal. 15. Being a leader for process & quality improvement. 16. Clear all technical questions attend external meetings with customers or suppliers to provide input on process related issues. 17. Follow up on prototypes in production to secure good quality and fast delivery. 18. Suggest investments in new machinery.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical, Industrial, Process Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in process engineering or improvement Engineer.
- Knowledge of Process improvement tools, Error prove method and Statistical Quality Control.
- Knowledge of mechanical drawing, processes and tooling.
- Strong leadership and team player, good attitude, logic thinking.
- Grate organization skills and ability to explain in design ideas and plans clearly.
- Saft confident decision, making ability, excellent communication skills.
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication and machining experience, will special consider.
- Computer knowledge 3D, Solidworks, AutoCAD, MS Office.
- Good command in English (speaking, reading, writing, listening).
- Strong solving and leadership skills, initiative thinking, ability to work under pressure.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. DO NOT USE THE "Quick Apply" FEATURE. All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language We offer attractive remuneration for the right candidates. Please submit your resume and photo
GPV Asia ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
834 หมู่ 4 ซอย 11-12 บี นิคมอุตสาหกรรมบางปู
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan 10280
Tel. : 02-709-2550
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-709-2556
Website : https://www.gpv-group.com
Phraek Sa Mueang Samut Prakan Samut Prakan
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.