Jun 27, 2022
Machine Manager (Production)
304 Industrial Park Prachin Buri
Standard rate of the company
English applications only.
- Responsible for production planning and production control of Machining - Be able to manage manpower for machining process effectively and firmly urge each operator to follow work instruction (WI) - Check production performance and follow up KPI to achieve goal and target as planned - Reduce cost and increase productivity - Inspect and maintain the quality of goods before delivering to customers - Analyze and tackle the problem of production by PDCA methods
- Male , Age 35 years up.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial or Production Engineering , Mechanical Engineering or Relatde field.
- With minimum of 5 years' experience preferable in automotive parts manufacturing and new model.
- Experience in CNC (Fanuc, Okuma and Brother) will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Strong in leadership,coaching and decision making skills.
- Positive thinking, energetic, initiative, pro-active and a good team leader.
- Good cooperation and attitude to work with people as teamwork.
- Knowledge about to IATF 16949 / ISO 14001 system.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Apply by E-mail - สมัครผ่าน JobThai (Click Apply now) - Japanese resume (Japanese Interpreter)
บริษัท ไทย ยานากาวา จำกัด
632 หมู่ 7 เขตนิคมอุตสาหกรรม 304 (ปราจีนบุรี)
Tha Tum Si Maha Phot Prachin Buri 25140
Tel. : 037-218-538-41
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 037-218-542
304 Industrial Park
Tha Tum Si Maha Phot Prachin Buri
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company