Apr 20, 2021
PE-EM Engineer(Equipment Management Engineer)สาขาจังหวัดเพชรบุรี
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
-Equipment asset management. -Equipment and fixture purchase requirements. -Tracking the purchase progress of equipment fixtures. -Ccustomer equipment fixtures asset audit. -Feedback to customers and manufacturers of abnormal equipment fixtures. -Equipment and fixture optimization and improvement .
- Bachelor degree in accounting or logistics management and related majors preferred
- Minimum of 1 year Equipment management experience or Capex or Logistics or Purchase experience necessary
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to understand the data analysis.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is must, if Thai/Chinese language will benefit.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Detail-oriented and creative with a questioning mind
- Desire and ability for problem solving and debugging
- Ability to work with a wide range of people with varying degrees of experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, documentation, communication & presentation skills.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tel. : 089-8977340
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.calcomp.co.th
LINE ID: ccethr
If you are Thai and fluency in Chinese you will get 5,000 THB plus/month
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company