Dec 2, 2021
Environment Staff (23K – 32K) (SDG-59817)
Mueang Rayong, Rayong
English applications only.
- Be responsible for environmental functions and policy - Assist superior to develop and implement pollution control and management. - Coordinate with PD Dept. / Maintenance Dept. in consideration of raw materials use in process that may potentially generate pollution impacting pollution control in ambient and neighboring communities. - Perform environment duties such as waste water system, air pollutant, toxic and non-toxic industrial waste are and environment problem etc. - Assist superior to monitor programs in consistence with EIA reports and relevant rules and regulations. - Support superior to maintain emergency plan for protection of pollution releases to environment. - Other tasks might assign Working Hour: 8:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
- Age 25-30 years
- Male only
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Environment Management or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in environment field in chemical industry (in petrochemical will be more advantage)
- Advanced conversation middle of English
- Have knowledge of ISO 14001
- Implementation experience about EIA Monitoring / EIA Report is a must.
- Good attitude / cooperation with government sector such as I-EA-T, ONEP, Ministry of Industry etc.
- Basic computer skill(MS Office)
- Self-motivation and team work spirit, can work under pressure.
- Have experience in technical and operational Air quality measurement is preferable
How to apply
-สมัครผ่านทาง Jobthai.com -สมัครผ่านทาง Email Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary
*** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference: Environment Staff (23K – 32K) (SDG-59817)
RGF HR Agent Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 033-154-334
Website : http://www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/thailand
Huai Pong Mueang Rayong Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.