Oct 22, 2021
Mechanical Engineer (JLPT N3up/ Engineering company) T01982
Negotiate (depend on experience and skills)
Job Description Detail [Edit] - Monitoring and control Facility construction project - To collaborate with the project manager, multi-discipline project team, contractor or client during project phases related to engineering issues. - Communicating and coordinate with contractors, consultants, co-workers and clients. - Ensuring that responsibility is completed on time and within budget * Others: Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:00-17:00 Allowance : - Language , Engineer , GPA , Long-service employee , Construction site - Welfare - Bonus (1 times/years) ,Increase salary, Medical Insurance, Medical checkup, Company travel , Annual leaves , Japan Travel (10years working), Social security , Health Insurance, Housing allowance
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- 30 to 45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or related field
- Have certificate JLPT N3up
- At least 5 years experience in Mechanical engineer (construction)
- Have experience in Japanese general constructor or sub constructor
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Able to daily conversation in English(TOEIC600up advantage)
- Have engineering license (Advantage)
- Able to use CAD
How to apply
- Please send us your English resume to Email - ส่งใบสมัครทาง JobThai.com
CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.CareerLink.co.th
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company