Dec 1, 2021
Production Control Manager
Uthai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
a)Receive and review forecast order from customer or Sales office. b)Review, order and monitor material schedule. c)Review and manage machine allocation. d)Plan, monitor and correct production plan and delivery plan. e)Arrange finished goods for delivery. f)Control and deliver product to local customer. g)Control inventory. h)Define risks and opportunities that impact to products conforming and organization capability to response customer’s satisfaction. Also define the actions plan for those risks and opportunities. i)Recognition about quality compliance and problem escalation in manager’s responsibility and authorities. j)Responsibility as process owner as below ; -Define and control quality management system in order to conform with customer’s requirements, statutory and regulatory requirements that concerned to TTL-M. -Define and control KPI of responsible processes to achieve the targets, including take actions plan when the targets could not be achieved. -Summarize performance of quality management system which related to their own function and report to GM such as risks and opportunities information, problem encountering and actions plan. -Promote the importance of customer in their own processes by defining and controlling the working system for truly correspondence customer’s satisfaction. -When any changes in their own working functions, the corresponding actions should be taken.
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area
- Experience at least 3 years in Production control manager.
- Knowledge/skill : Understand the points of production plan management for all business divisions in charge (including affiliated companies and subcontractors) and able to planning the appropriate business and monthly plans.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Spec, materials, applications, diversion methods for all products in the business division in charge.
- Understands the production capacity, lead time, man-hours, etc. of all product manufacturing processes in the business division in charge.
- Able to revise and abolish the Product standards.
- Have knowledge which is necessary for IE, VE, VA, and quality control, and able to advise subordinates.
- Able to propose a new production management system if necessary.
- Understand the basic matters about internal and external regulations and cases related to the work in charge.
- Have knowledge and skills to effectively use management resources to achieve business goals.
- Have basic knowledge of the company's business activities, products, technologies, manufacturing methods, etc.
- Have general social knowledge necessary for doing business.
- Understand the technological trends and market trends of all products in the business divisions in charge, and able to clarify medium-term issues and solve them.
- Able to make an effective proposals when preparing the management policies and business plan of the business division in charge.
- Able to detect problems that occur in the daily operation of the organization at an early stage and take appropriate measures.
- Able to propose what a production system for all business divisions in charge should be (including affiliated companies and subcontractors).
- Able to approach the top of department and heads of other departments to get cooperation in order to solve the problems in group.
- Able to execute actions for overall optimization with persistant negotiation against related person who are conflicting interests.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ Job Thai
ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail ที่ระบุด้านล่าง
**We offer and excellent benefits package and we invite interested persons please submit application with complete resume one recent photo, expect salary and contact telephone number by letter or E-mail (กรุณาระบุรายละเอียดของงานให้ชัดเจน)
TDK (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 035-330-628
Khan Ham Uthai Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.