Oct 15, 2021
Asst. Engineer Manager (Strong in Plastic injection process) @ Amata City
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate Chon Buri
Up to 100,000
•Work with a team of engineering professionals in optimization of processes to improve productivity. •Lead, develop and work with R&D, production, test and equipment departments in implementing modern manufacturing and automation processes. •Take ownership in solving quality, technical and process problems resulting from, man, machines, materials, design as well as from the suppliers etc. •Be conversant with lean cell and SPC concepts and be a leading figure in implementing the aforesaid concepts. Implement CP, CPK studies. •Be a champion in cost reduction projects. Set continuous improvement mentality throughout the whole company •Train and coach his staff in technical knowledge and manufacturing processes •Willingness to learn new processes and technology to keep abreast of modern manufacturing techniques. •Embrace ROFO principles and be a key player in driving production in achieving quality and on- time delivery targets. •Ensure machines, molds are properly maintained so that delivery and quality of products are not suffered. •Ensure discipline is in place in sustaining the high-quality standards to fulfill customers’ requirements. •From time to time, you may be assigned tasks by your superior that may not directly related to Engineering /Quality but related to other department functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the managerial level for related role in the manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge /Experience of plastic materials, properties and injection processes.
- Knowledge in preforms and closures together with their design concepts would be valuable
- Communicable in English.
- Strong leadership, coaching, presentation, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai โดยคลิก Apply now (จะส่งตรงถึง Consultant) หรือโทรสอบถามการส่ง Resume ได้โดยตรงกับ Consultant ของแต่ละตำแหน่งงาน
PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Tel. : 086-888-5057
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-670-0509
Website : http://www.persolkelly.co.th
LINE ID: Keson-kelly
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company