1. Production control to ensure smooth operation and achieve the plan.
2. Manage and planning manpower and resource support production plan.
3. Controlling and maintaining company standardization for quality.
4. Improving manufacturing processes and implementing corrective actions to resolve individual problems.
5. Follow up and evaluate performance with target.
6 Coordinate with various departments related.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 4 -5 years’ experience of production control in Automotive or Electronics Manufacturing field.
- Good command in English and Computer skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Management, Safety.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com
Khun Gornkamon, Khun Chariya
Panasonic Automotive Systems Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.
101 Moo. 2 Teparak Rd.,
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan 10570
Bang Sao Thong Bang Sao Thong Samut Prakan