1.Supervise and direct the development of new projects, and ensure they meet customer and company timing and quality requirements.
2.Support production trials, and identify tooling or quality problems and work with tooling to identify effective solution for these problems before mass production.
3.Support molding technicians in finding optimum process parameters to ensure the new targets can be met.
4.Identify potential production problems and work with production staff to find effective solution.
5.Monitor new project progress and report project status at monthly management meeting.
- Male/Female, age 24 years old up
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or related field
- 3 years’ experience working in the automotive industry
- 2 year up experience working in Plastic Injection Molding field
- Have experience in Plastic Injection Tooling will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in IATF 16949 and ISO 14001
- Strong knowledge in Engineering Drawing reading
- Should be able to communicate in English
How to apply
Send resume in English to : Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Sanko Gosei Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
64/20 Moo 4, Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, นิคมอุตสาหกรรมอีสเทิร์นซีบอร์ด (ระยอง)
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong