- Performs routine maintenance on boiler equipment and systems.
- Monitors boiler system to ensure it is operating safely and properly; facilitates periodic boiler cleaning.
Maintains and updates required records for boiler operations.
- Addresses any problems with boiler systems and notifies maintenance when needed.
- Contacts supervisor concerning potentially dangerous equipment or safety violations.
Assess the remaining life of critical equipment especially Boiler and its accessories based on international standard, plan and implement rectification ensuring that the highest standards of quality and safety are achieved including contract management.
- Exercise control of staff in the areas of discipline. Team improvement by coaching, training mentoring, KPI setting and performance evaluation, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Boiler.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial boiler operation and maintenance.
- Ability to follow safety procedures and processes.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proactive & Able to work well under pressure in Multicultural organization.
- Knowledge on Safety Standards/Management Standards will be advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Good command of English. (TOEIC Score certificate will be advantage)
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their resume stating present & expected salary along with recent photograph to email address
Thai Rayon Public Company Limited
36 หมู่ 2
Phosa Mueang Ang Thong Ang Thong 14000
Phosa Mueang Ang Thong Ang Thong
สามารถเดินทางโดยรถตู้โดยสาร กรุงเทพฯ-อ่างทอง สาย 15 จากสถานีขนส่งหมอชิต หรือรังสิต(ท่ารถตู้ต่างจังหวัด)