Sep 23, 2022
Pluak Daeng, Rayong
1. To ensure conformance of the product to Customer requirements and standards. 2. To spearhead improvement plan for the current processes and future projects. 3. To provide evaluation and reports for Corrective and Preventive Actions for all Customer claims.
- Male / Female, Age 23 Years or above
- Bachelors degree in any Engineering field.
- At least 1 year or above experience in the related field as required by the position.
- Knowledgeable in statistical data analysis, ISO 9001, 14001 and TS16949, QC tools such as SPC, 8D analysis and FMEA.
- Excellent in english, both on oral and written.
- Computer literate.
- Should possess strong leadership, result-oriented, can work with minimum supervision, good in problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Trustworthy and with good moral character.
- Able to work in upcountry.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-Mail - Application letter to Nissho Seiko (Thailand)Limited.
NISSHO SEIKO (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
7/509 Moo. 6 Amata City Industrial Estate
Map Yang Phon Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Tel. : 038-650-175-8
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-650-208
Map Yang Phon Pluak Daeng Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company