Sep 24, 2022
1.Explain the protocol to the patient according to the information sheet, especially known data about the study medication, standard treatment, research goals, status of patient’s disease, disease progression and implications of progression, leading to the patient being able to sign the informed consent; 2.Identify patients suitable for a specific clinical trial through clinical notes’ searches, database searches and referrals from consultants and other physicians, and maintain accurate and up-to-date logs of patients potentially eligible for clinical trials; and perform visits in accordance with the protocol; 3.Provide direct patient care, using expert nursing knowledge, to their assigned patient caseload; 4.Assess the patient, so as to plan, intervene and follow-up on any sign or symptom, whether HIV-related or not, to maintain the rights and well-being of the patient and to fulfil the requirements of the protocol; 5.Inform the patient of results as required for patient safety and in accordance with the protocol and the requirements of GCP; 6.Report any adverse events or serious adverse events to the responsible trial physician as soon as practicable and to co-ordinate the management of the event; 7.Assist as required in procedures performed by physicians, especially but not limited to blood collection and intravenous catheter placement, pharmacokinetic procedures, intradermal skin testing, and other procedures that may be required in an expert and professional way, always practising universal precautions; 8.Collect and accurately record data in the Case Report Form (CRF), in accordance with the protocol and the requirements of GCP, and to make corrections as necessary in the appropriate manner;
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- Knowledge of and experience with FDA/GCP/ICH requirements for clinical trial conduct Therapeutic areas: HIV/AIDS
- Experience in a major hospital and patient care
- A good understanding of clinical trials research objective is essential
- Fluent speaking /reading / writing English and Thai required.
- Able to work as part of an international, multi-disciplinary team.
- Will be responsible for patient care and management under supervision of physicians and Clinical trials coordinators.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications. Fluent speaking /reading / writing English and Thai required.
- TOEIC score required: 400-750
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครทางEmail - สมัครผ่านJobthai.com(Click Apply Now)
Pathum Wan Pathum Wan Bangkok 10330
Tel. : 02-652-3040
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-254-7574
Website : http://www.hivnat.org
Pathum Wan Pathum Wan Bangkok
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company