Mar 26, 2020
English applications only.
- - Provide first level end user support for related systems by identifying, resolving or escalating the problems to vendor to ensure the service commitment is met.
- - Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- - Implement, troubleshoot and maintain IT infrastructure, networks, email and web services. (hardware team).
- - Involve in open source application implementation and support (hardware team).
- - Maintain an up to date IT hardware and software inventory for Head Office and factories. (hardware team).
- - Participate in projects to enhance the quality and efficiency of all software systems or business processes by analyzing the problems to identify root causes and proposing new ideas. (software team).
- - Track, log and report all issues for audit and improvement purposes (software team).
- - Assist in the development and documentation of Standard IT operation policies and procedures (software team).
- - Doing specification, design and document all new improvement or software changes (software team).
- - Test and implement new ERP modules or changes (software team).
- - To work with ERP modules team for the enhancement (software team).
- - Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in hardware support or software support
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Experience with any standard ERP packages will be an advantage.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates, please submit resume stating qualifications , expereince, expected salary, contact number, e-mail address together with a recent photograph size passport ( NR) to :
- Please send your application in English Only !!!!
บริษัท เกรท โกลฟ (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
180/3 หมู่ 7 ถ. ศรีสุนทร
Si Sunthon Thalang Phuket 83110
Tel. : 076-620-190-94 ต่อ 194 , 132
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 076-620-190-4
Website : www.topglove.com
Si Sunthon Thalang Phuket
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company