Apr 2, 2020
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
- 1.Surface Mount Machine Programming
- 2.Performing in processes such as Paste Printing, PCB Temperature profiler for Reflow, curing processes, programs creation, parameters adjustment, wave and selective soldering (preferred), and conformal coating applications
- 3.Electronic controls Manufacturing - development and knowledge of fundamental electrical engineering principles
- 4.Interpret test data and provide input to the hardware designer(s) on circuit analysis (preferred)
- 5.Interaction or approach with DFX activities (preferred).
- 6.Read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams to construct circuits, controls, and testers (preferred).
- 7.understand and use various lab equipment (including oscilloscopes, multi-meters, data acquisition devices, frequency generators and others as needed) required in troubleshooting and testing electronic controls (preferred).
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree on Mechatonic, Mechanical, Electronic or related fields
- Having background knowledge of SMT process
- Knowledge on IPC 610
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- 2-3 Years experience will be advantage
- Foreigner are welcome
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- - สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ JobThai.com
- - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail
- - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
138 หมู่ 4
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi 76140
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : www.calcomp.co.th
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company