Mar 24, 2020
HR Officer (HRM&HRD)
Bang Khun Thian, Bangkok
- 1.Recruitment & Selection
- 1.1Manage and Administer for “Recruitment Process” , developing job descriptions, lead the recruitment and interviewing plan for each vacant position, developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need, collaborate with college/university to attract more potential candidates in targeting positions, build network with recruitment agency to find more potential candidates.
- 1.2Create personal files and provide supporting documents for new hires and ensure that employment documents are kept and updated.
- 1.3Manage personnel activities from orientation through exit interview to identify reason of for non-supervisory employee’s resignation.
- 1.4Handle, follow up the progress of probationary performance evaluation and keep record
- 1.5Conduct and implement the Orientation & Mentoring Program
- 2.General HR function
- 2.1Manage and prepare the related company’s document which is required for submitting visa or work permit, disability employment, social security issues, etc. to the relates government office
- 2.2Coordinate and implement staff training programs base on yearly training plan, maintain training record.
- 2.3Help improving encourage positive employee relation activities to develop productivity, team oriented and enjoyable work culture within the organization.
- 2.4Manage and ensure compliance with the company’s performance management programs, including performance reviews, reward and recognition programs and disciplinary action procedures.
- 2.5Coordinate with member of Welfare committee and involve in both internal & external organization activities which the committee organized.
- 2.6HR project work as required and continually update and improvement on all HR system as required
- 3.Work closely with departments, can advise in area of HR issues.
- 4.Working Hour: Mon-Fri 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Age between 23-35 years old. Experience in HR Function is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Communication Arts, Political Science, Psychology or related field, Laws would be an advantage.
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, lateral thinking and good problem solver.
- Possess “Can do” attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, practical creativity, a strong determination& commitment to deliver results, fit to our HR’s value; a good team player and confidentiality
- Containing excellent interpersonal communication and people skills
- Building good relationship between HR and other departments.
- Ability to work independently and systematically, highly responsible.
- Excellence presentation skills as the trainer or instructor would be an advantage.
- Good command of English would be an advantage.(TOEIC Score 600+ would be a plus)
- Computer –literate & have a good working knowledge of MS Office/Excel/Word/PowerPoint. Literacy in using Internet Explorer and other social media applications is a plus.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- - สมัครผ่าน JobThai.com (Click Apply Now)
- - ส่งประวัติมาทาง E-mail
- - ส่งจดหมายสมัครงานเพื่อพิจารณาเบื้องต้น
Keak Toys (Thailand) Co., Ltd. บริษัท เกี๊ยกทอยส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
18 ซอยอนามัยงามเจริญ 4
Thakham Bang Khun Thian Bangkok 10150
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-896-7242 ต่อ 106
Website : www.keaktoy.com
Thakham Bang Khun Thian Bangkok
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.