Oct 26, 2020
Bang Phli, Samut Prakan
Main mission: The Production Manager will have to plan, organize and control the production to ensure efficient production, on time, within budget and according to the standards. • Planning and organization of production schedules • Determine quality control standards • Supervise production processes • Maintain production equipment and determine curative and preventive maintenance needs • Organize, supervise the work of workshop employees • Set up, as necessary, the necessary training • Write and submit weekly and monthly activity reports
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Technology Engineering/Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Taste for problem solving, planning and organization
- Good communication skills
- Taste for teamwork, adaptation, stress resistance, and conflict management
- Knowledge of production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of quality standards.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- ** Good Speak, write and read in English**
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply now ของ JobThai.com
Art Martin (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
888/112 M.19 Soi Yingcharoen, Bangplee-Tamru Rd.,
Bangphli Yai Bang Phli Samut Prakan 10540
Tel. : 02-174-7212
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-174-7213
Website : www.art-martin.com/
โครงการ TIP ซ.ยิ่งเจิรญ
Bangphli Yai Bang Phli Samut Prakan
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.