Oct 17, 2020
Key Account Executive
Huai Khwang, Bangkok
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs. - Following up with client's request(s) to ensure needs are being met. - Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective customers. - Compiling and analyzing data to find trends in performance and quality indication. - Building firm relationship with local and contracted customers and internal departments to create a better customers experience. - Handling complaints and negotiations. - Support managers and internal departments on daily activities.
- Bachelor 's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience on logistics / forwarding or import & export may be preferred.
- Excellent English (and/or Chinese) verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - สมัครผ่าน E-mail
Mass Transport Express Co.,Ltd.
เลขที่ 42 ตรอก/ซอย ศูนย์วิจัย 4
Bang Kapi Huai Khwang Bangkok 10310
Tel. : 02-013-5499
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
About Our Company Apex Logistics International (Thailand) Co.,ltd or Mass Address Established at the start of the new millennium, Apex Logistics is a growing Global Supply Chain Solutions Provider with a diverse cultural background. Founded in China with a global reach extending over six continents. We continue to outpace the market and grow in the most difficult of transportation cycles in global trade. The foundation of our success is an entrepreneurial approach empowering a highly skilled staff of supply chain and logistics professionals. The Apex management team is focused on providing our customers with a best in class service experience. We understand that creative solutions to traditional logistics needs are a primary factor in our success. We have learned that meeting customer demands and developing creative solutions is the basis of our “partnership” with our clients. Looking to the future, we now have expanded our service offerings to International Air, Ocean Transportation, Customs Brokerage, Local and Domestic Trucking, Warehouse Management, Global Supply Chain Management, 3PL, Risk Management, Trade Compliance and E-Commerce. Apex Logistics currently have 14 offices in Greater China Area: Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Chongqing, Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Taiwan; 7 offices in the U.S. : Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, New York, Miami; 1 in Mexico and 1 in Europe. Expansion to additional key markets in Asia, India Sub-Continent, Europe and Latin America remains a focus. We also have strategic partnerships across the globe through a tenured agency structure and our participation in the WCA in over 80 countries, that provides the same best in class services our customers have come to expect from Apex. Apex Logistics now have more than 1200 supply chain professionals working for our clients supply chains. The leadership team has a wealth of logistics experience, in-depth market knowledge and deep relationships with carriers and vendors. We have strong values and beliefs in training to our employees and continually expanding their skill sets, so we can better support our clients with the most “state of the art” solutions and options in how they move freight through the global supply chain. Our mission is to provide unrivaled quality in logistics service that drives accelerated growth and with the greatest value to our customers. We believe that understanding the specific practices and goals of our customers will instill a passion in the services we provide. This is the fundamental belief in our motto: “WE DELIVER PASSION.”
Bang Kapi Huai Khwang Bangkok
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.