Jan 18, 2022
Mueang Rayong, Rayong
English applications only.
- To liaise closely with the Engineer/Manager in order to the value of the work or add aesthetic value to the drawings. - To draft plans, produce detailed technical drawings and plan for mechanical parts and structures to be used in production. - To incorporate changes or modification of drawings according to the suggestions from the Engineer/Manager. - To prepare and work with bills of material (BOMs) - To report on the jobs progress and drawing completion. - To assist with obtaining approval of the drawings. - To comply with project status updates and adjusting activities as needed to meet project timelines. - To coordinate resolution of production problems if any. - To ensuring conformance - to customer specifications, company standards, as well as other regulation requirements. - To assist in day-to-day department operations when necessary. - To work as part of a collaborative team to balance workloads and ensure quality deliverable are produced on time. - To perform any other jobs/tasks as required by the superior. Skill A Designer should be innovative and able to comprehend the message of the developers for which the drawing is being prepared. He or She should has: - The Knowledge of two and three dimensional drawings - The ability to listen to the demands of the superior/customer &/or understanding their needs before preparing the drawings - The proper use of logic and reasoning for the projects to be prepared - The competent knowledge in the mechanical , production&manufacturing methodologies. - The knowledge in using Microsoft Office. - The ability to understand and speak simple English.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experiences.
- A formal education from a Technical Polytechnic or institution in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Strong understanding of mechcanical design fundamentals and practices.
- Must be able to use SolidWork.
- Able to speak English.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
-By jobthai Interested person please E-mail your resume and current photo to: (Only short listed applicants will be notified)
บริษัท เพทราคาร์บอน (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
39/3 หมู่ 4 ถนนสาย 36
Thap Ma Mueang Rayong Rayong 21000
Tel. : 038-680-597-8
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-680-599
Website : http://www.petracarbon.com
Thap Ma Mueang Rayong Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company