5 ธ.ค. 66

พนักงานประจำ (ติด BTS เอกมัย)

pin locationสถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน
pin location
bts iconBTS พระโขนง, เอกมัย
salary iconเงินเดือน
salary icon18,000 - 20,000
number of positions iconอัตรา
number of positions icon7 อัตรา
About Us — A Journey Since 2005: Puttharaksa Aesthetic has been a trusted name since 2005 in the field of facial treatments. We specialize in providing solutions for various skin issues. Our services include Acne Treatment, Microdermabrasion, and Acne Extraction, among others. Over the years, we have built a reputation for delivering effective and reliable treatments. Our Client Base — A Mix of Local and Global: We are proud to serve a diverse group of clients. Approximately 30% of our clients are Thai, while the remaining 70% come from different parts of the world. This diversity reflects the quality and appeal of our services, which cater to a wide range of skin types and concerns. Career Opportunities — Be Part of Our Growth: As Puttharaksa Aesthetic continues to expand, we are in search of individuals who are passionate about skincare and customer service. Those who join our team will also have the opportunity to participate in research and development projects. This is an excellent platform for anyone looking to grow professionally and make a meaningful impact in the field of aesthetic treatments. Additional Information — Get to Know Us Better: For those interested in learning more about our team, work environment, and the opportunities we offer, we invite you to visit our official team page.
  • ประกันสังคม
  • ประกันอุบัติเหตุและค่ารักษาพยาบาล
  • ชดเชยรายได้จากการเกิดอุบัติเหตุ
  • ประกันชีวิต
  • ปรับเงินเดือนประจำปี
  • โบนัสตามผลประกอบการ
  • วันหยุดพิเศษ 13 วันต่อปี
  • วันหยุดพักร้อน 6 วันต่อปี
  • ซื้อผลิตภัณฑ์ในราคาพิเศษ
  • ทำทรีทเม้นท์ฟรี
  • ติดต่อ
    Human Resources
    พุทธรักษา เอสเธติค
    ศูนย์การค้า เกตเวย์ เอกมัย (ชั้น 2, ห้อง 2115-2116)
    แขวงพระโขนง เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110
    โทรศัพท์ : 02-391-6336 (จ. - ศ., เวลา 12.00 - 15.00 น.)
    เว็บไซต์ :
    BTS เอกมัย ทางออกที่ 4