13 ม.ค. 65
SMT Process engineer
•Manages manufacturing assembly lines which include product build, functional testing, and all final inspections. •Direct personnel and manage daily production operations and activities to ensure the on-time delivery of products. •Analyzes yield of SMT processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput. •Manages the planning, development, and implementation of printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) processes including failure analysis during the new product introduction. •Analyzes SMT defects to determine likely failure modes. •Define and develop work instructions for the SMT process - refine and document process flows and work instructions and maintain & upgrade. •Manage Engineering Changes, routings and BOMs for electronic assemblies •Manage quality inspection processes for PCBA, mechanical assembly, functional testing, and system integration.
- Male/ Female, Age between 24 - 30 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 3-6 years up experience in SMT process.
- Experience to handle all SMT machines e.g. Screen Printer, SPI, Reflow and AOI.
- Hands on experience is required.
- Six-Sigma, Lean manufacturing and SPC knowledge.
- Knowledge of TS16949 and ISO13485 is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Primax Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
ตำบลตาสิทธิ์ อำเภอปลวกแดง จังหวัดระยอง