15 ก.ย. 64
Project Manager (Korat)
•Leads in the selection and management of outside engineering firms when required. •Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors and equipment vendors. •Works with process engineering experts to determine project and equipment specifications by studying product design, process requirements, and cost and performance standards. •Develops and tracks project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements and monitoring construction progress. •Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems. •Develops detailed cost estimates for capital project. Works with 3rd party •Tracks and controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts, monitoring and controlling contractor productivity, optimizing and controlling project design elements and scope. •Works with contractors to optimize cost and efficiency performance. •Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions. •Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations. Holds project personnel accountable for achieving safety performance goals and addresses deficiencies. •Monitors “In the field” job site activities to ensure all work is being done safely, efficiently, is of high quality, is meeting project timelines, and is meeting project design criteria. •Maintains project cost and schedule data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data. •Maintains product and company reputation by complying with all federal and state regulations.
- A safety champion and leader Proven track record of successful management and execution of capital projects in excess of $30MM with some utilization of third party engineering firms
- Proficient in Thai and English
- Seven to 10 years’ experience in project management within complex industry – preferably chemical
- Prior Experience in modified starch or other food, bio or agricultural processing would be a plus
- Preferred 4 yr technical degree – civil, mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering
- Proven experience managing projects in operating manufacturing facilities involving the installation of complex equipment, piping systems, electrical systems and multi story process buildings.
- A proven leader who can manage, plan, and execute complex projects within cost and schedule goals with little supervision.
- Civil, structural, mechanical and process design engineering skills coupled with a broad knowledge of safe, efficient and cost effective construction techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PE License or PMP certification would be a plus
- สมัครผ่านทาง Email - สมัครผ่านทาง JobThai
Tate & Lyle PLC
เลขที่ 345 หมู่ที่ 14
ตำบลหินดาด อำเภอด่านขุนทด จังหวัดนครราชสีมา 30210
ตำบลหินดาด อำเภอด่านขุนทด จังหวัดนครราชสีมา