26 ก.ย. 65
Market Information Analyst (Rama9)
1. Collect and analyze of information on political and economic dynamics in various countries 2. Analyze of the change of social and demographic characteristics and the evolution of consumption 3. Collect and analyze of industrial policy (fiscal and tax) information of each country 4. Covers the short-term/ medium- to long-term forecasts of the automotive market in various countries 5. Collect and analyze of financial trend, aftersales market information and business model in each countries
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering and/or Business/Economics
- Ability to use English as a working language, Chinese is a plus
- More than 1-3 years of market analysis or marketing experience (non-automotive industry is acceptable)
- More than 2 years of experience in the automotive industry is preferred
- Good presentation skill; one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and bosses
- Ability to work under unclear direction and able to guide others
- Creative Problem Solving skill -Identifies and countermeasure including considers options to solve a problem or issues
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills - Sees ahead clearly, can anticipate future trends accurately and able to create competitive and breakthrough strategies
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน E-mail - สมัครผ่าน Jobthai
Great Wall Motor Manufacturing (Thailand) Company Limited
Tel. : 065-7281005
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : https://www.gwm.co.th/
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.