Microchip is currently looking for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join our Test System Group in MTHAI plant, Chachengsao, Thailand.
As a Senior Hardware Design Engineer, you will be designing electronic board needed for test Mircrochip product both in IC and wafer form follow specification from test engineer. You will also operate as project manager to manage manpower and design resource that Test System Group will provide to you to finish project timely. Senior position will also need mendtoring and give recommendatoin to junior team member to make sure thir design is free from error.
• Design electronic circuit follow the specification/requirement from test engineering for using with IC tester in Microchip.
• Communicate with internal customer to conclude project requirement, propose schedule timeline and update the status as project progress. Also call for regular meeting for review progress, discuss problem and confirm output for each project phase.
• Manage project design resource (CAD, Mechanical Eng, assembly lab technician, etc.) to complete the assigned project withing timeline.
• Identify if assigned project need collaborate project, co-ordinate with another project member to make sure project timeline is synchronized.
• Communicate with supplier for the project that need to build by outsource supplier (such as probe card for wafer test).
• Design customized electronics tooling to use in production.
• Publish/ensure project’s document is submitted to document control center.
• Working with global cross-functional teams for continue improvement process in group.
Khun Ampa, Khun Supheeya
Microchip Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
17/2 หมู่ 18 ถนนสุวินทวงศ์
ตำบลวังตะเคียน อำเภอเมืองฉะเชิงเทรา จังหวัดฉะเชิงเทรา 24000