•Controls production activities, material flow, and inventory to achieve cost and quality targets.
•Control production schedules of the assigned production lines.
•Ensures products are in compliance of standards.
•Responsible for the management and supervision of the assigned production line.
•Monitor the performance and output of the team and re-assign production tasks and inputs to ensure that production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and wastage targets; and quality standards are met.
•Operate all relevant machinery, tools, and equipment and undertake standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with instructions
•Perform basic maintenance on equipment, troubleshoot problems, or arrange for equipment to be repaired or serviced by appropriate technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in food sciences, food technology or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in production function in food industries.
- Proficient in English language (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of GMP, HACCP, HALAL, and BRC.
Interested applications are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
McKey Food Services (Thailand) Ltd.
210 Moo 1 Tepharak Rd.
ตำบลบางเสาธง อำเภอบางเสาธง จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ 10570
ตำบลทุ่งขวาง อำเภอพนัสนิคม จังหวัดชลบุรี