Control and manage the management of safety, occupational health and environment to meet the standards and comply with security Thai laws.
• Plan safety standards. Develop safety, inspection, analysis, recommendations, plans, projects and safety measures to comply with the law on occupational safety and health.
• Monitor and report the results according to the work plan to be in accordance with the plan.
• Coordinate with the center for implementation in accordance with the Company's policy. Coordinate with government agencies in the areas of safety, occupational health and environment.
• Keep record health and safety information and update new law.
• Investigate report and analyze accident data from work.
• Controlling and coordinating for safety, environment, health care and accident prevention guidelines with the Safety Committee.
• Providing training on safety protocols and emergency response.
*Please submit recently resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org