Sep 17, 2021
Front Office Manager (Urgent !)
Sattahip, Chon Buri
- Oversees all guest services operations, including front desk, reservations, bell staff and transportation services to ensure quality and guest satisfaction. - To act as a duty manager for the hotel, ensuring all guests are satisfied, both internal and external. - Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures. - Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skill development. - Recruit, manage, trains and develop the Guest Services team and - Maintains a detailed knowledge about the hotel's services and hours of operations. - Take reservations using the hotel reservation system, ensuring maximum occupancy and rates are obtained. - Meets and greets all regular returns guests, VIP and guests of the hotel, makes them impression with our special services. - Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement to ensure that services meet customer specifications. - Handles all guests- complaints and monitors our guest history files.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, Hotel Management or a related field is required.
- At least 5 years- experience to Management and / or supervisory Guest Services experience.
- Good command in English language both of written and spoken.
- Excellent guest service skills, guest-oriented and service-minded
- Strong communication, service and leadership skills.
- Open-minded and flexible with a can- do attitude.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, hotel reservation software)
- Be flexible at all times in order to cover the unexpected needs of the Hotel.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
If you are a qualified candidate who is interested in joining the team, please send your updated CV to email For more information; please call 038-194699 Ext.810,811 (Human Resources Department)
บริษัท เค เวฟ จำกัด (Mason Pattaya Hotel)
285 หมู่ 3
Na Chom Thian Sattahip Chon Buri 20250
Tel. : 038-194-699 ext 810
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.masonpattaya.com
Na Chom Thian Sattahip Chon Buri
RESORT LOCATION: The resort is conveniently accessible from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, and U-Tapao Airport. A short drive away from Bangkok, Pattaya is the perfect destination for a weekend beach retreat. The resort is located: 2 hours by car from Bangkok 1.5 hours by car from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport 30 minutes by car from Pattaya’s U-Tapao Airport 15 minutes by car from downtown Pattaya MASON sits on a beachfront location, on a quiet and hidden section of Pattaya Bay called Na Jomtien Beach. It is located between and within short distance of Pattaya’s vibrant city, and a peaceful local fisherman community area.
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company