Jun 21, 2021
Civil / Structural Engineer
Mueang Rayong, Rayong
1) Able to be CSA (Civil, Structural & Architectural) leader for small onshore civil/structural FEED/EPC project. Responsible for specifications, planning, scheduling, technical execution, budget and quantity control, material requisitions, manpower planning and progress reporting. 2) Performs a variety of structural engineering work for onshore oil and gas projects, including conceptual studies, FEED, estimates, and Detailed Engineering including Construction Drawings, Structural Analysis & Reports, with due consideration for applicable codes & standards maintain the required technical quality of work. 3) Executing the assigned activities in accordance with all technical, quality, contractual and execution aspects of the project as per the instructions given by Lead/Senior Engineer. 4) Responsible for designing onshore process structures, pipe racks, modules, foundations, underground concrete tanks, retaining wall, warehouse, factory, paving, etc. 5) Participate project review & 3D model review meetings as required Interface with all disciplines to develop a clash free design. 6) Prepare of MTO and Material Requisitions including vendor documentation review & Technical Bid Evaluation. 7) Coordinate with engineering consultant where the design work is subcontracted. 8) Able to go for onshore site survey as required. 9) Check drawing & documents of other discipline vendor packages which related to Civil/Structural drawings. 10) Provides technical support to project group.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in onshore structural analyses & designs within the Oil and Gas industry, Engineering company, EPCI contractor.
- Registered as a Civil Professional Engineer (PE) under Engineering Institution of Thailand with minimum Associate Engineer License. Professional Engineer License is preferred
- On-shore design experience in Concrete Foundation, Pavement, R.C. Building, Infrastructure & Anchor Bolts Design based on ACI318, AISC code & Thailand Building Control Act.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Master's Degree in Structural/ Structural Offshore Engineering is preferred.
- Computer literacy of structural analysis software such as STAAD Pro, Midas, RAM, ETABS & SAP 2000. Able to perform finite element analysis with ANSYS would be an advantage.
- Proficient with preparing template and calculations sheet by using MATHCAD or Excel. Knowledge of Excel VB would be considered an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge about onshore structural analysis & design (including material specifications) for both reinforcement concrete and steel structures with resolution of technical issues during projects planning and execution phases.
- Fully Familiar with related international design codes, standards & recommended practices such as API, DNV, ISO, BS, ASTM and other international codes/guidelines including latest Thailand Building Control Act.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills to interface with multiple engineering disciplines, clients and project team. Ability to do multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- ส่งใบสมัครมาทาง email - โทรสอบถาม - สมัครผ่านทาง Jobthai
บริษัท อาร์เจ ซัพพลาย แอนด์ เซอร์วิส จำกัด
Tel. : 087-089-0800
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-407-000
Website : http://www.rj-ss.com
Map Ta Phut Mueang Rayong Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company