Apr 20, 2021
Quality Assistant Manager
San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
English applications only.
•Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is effectively established, implemented and maintained to be in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 and other relevant regulatory requirements in Thailand and all other applicable requirements •Responsible for effective quality processes including procedures, documentation systems, tools, metrics and measurable improvements that are required to meet quality system standards. •Maintain an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program for protection of electrical and electronic parts, assemblies and equipment in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20. •Responsible for establishment and maintenance of quality assurance standards and procedures including testing and maintenance methods, procedures, data collection and traceability. •Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level •Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data •Monitor critical production steps to minimize loss and reduce re-work and non-conforming products •Develop quality strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals. •To lead Quality Assurance Team to meet company's performance objectives •Support and participates continuous improvement initiatives •Lead customer complaint and work with team to come up with proactive action plans, drive quality improvement activities. •Liaise with customers to ensure that improvements are communicated to the customers’ though 8D Reports and make sure all actions are implemented •Analyze trends and issue Corrective Action Request and Preventive Action Requests ensuring they are escalated to appropriate levels of management to obtain satisfactory closure. •Use field and service performance data to help identify the cause of failures and drive continual improvement.
- 10+ years experience in Electronic Manufacturing (QA/QC)
- 5+ years management experience (QA/QC)
- Customer contact experience
- Good understanding about AQL/IPC/RoHs/REACH.
- Knowledge on the following quality management systems ISO90001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO 16949
- Proficiency on quality tools such as FMEA, DOE, 8D.
- Hands-on experience in quality control systems and closed-loop corrective and preventive actions.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- Apply through JobThai เอกสารประกอบการสมัครงาน - Resume (English only) /ประวัติการทำงาน (ภาษาอังกฤษ) - Transcript / วุฒิการศึกษา - Copy of ID card / สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชน - Current photo / รูปถ่ายปัจจุบัน - Working certificate / หนังสือรับรองการทำงาน (ถ้ามี) - Expected salary /เงินเดือนที่คาดหวัง - E-mail Note : Bluechips tries to contact every applicant. However, due to the large amounts of applications received for every position, this is not always possible. If Bluechips has not contacted you within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Human Resource Department (Job Application)
Bluechips Microhouse Co., Ltd.
155 Moo 5
Chae Chang San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai 50130
Tel. : 053-371-001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 053-371-099
Website : http://www.bluechips.co.th
Chae Chang San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company