Jul 26, 2021
Mueang Pathum Thani, Pathum Thani
•Supervise compensation and benefits activities and programs: ensure Payroll & Admin quality, analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement, •Develop and implement a full set of HR policies, operating procedures and support documentation, ensure compliance to all regulations - using proven knowledge of local employee and labor laws, •Ensure that initiatives and programs to support the business transformation and growth are effectively implemented. Provide the Head of HR with effective reports and KPIs that allow relevant decision making process, •To organize and conduct employee activities such as family day, sport day, Annual party and internal sport with the cooperation from employee committee. •To conduct the meeting with Line Manager concerning the employee issues. •Oversee the conduct of performance evaluation for all employees, •Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around •Supervise the Office Admin activities in order to provide staff a good working environment while monitoring the costs, •Liaise with the HRBP to ensure that Recruitment, Training, Engagement activities are linked to organizational strategies and employee needs.
- Male or Female, age 40 - 50 year above
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR or any related field
- Work experience, minimum 8 years, in Human Resources Management especially TRAINING function
- Good command of spoken and written English and advance in Microsoft Office skill and relevant HR software is a plus
- Ability to perform payroll and skills in people development
- Leadership qualities and teamwork spirit
- Possess a positive mindset, Work well under pressure and able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 6 days per week (Twice Saturday per month)
- Have knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016 is a plus
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- ยื่นใบสมัครด้วยตัวเอง - สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail
คุณคงศักดิ์ / คุณปิยะนาถ
บริษัท ไทยมิตซูวา จำกัด (มหาชน)
31 หมู่2 ต.บ้านฉาง อ.เมือง จ.ปทุมธานี 12000
Tel. : 02-581-5558
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-581-3796
Website : http://www.thaimitsuwa.com
Ban Chang Mueang Pathum Thani Pathum Thani
รถประจำทาง / รถส่วนตัว หรือ Taxi
- Online map
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.