Oct 27, 2020
Huai Khwang, Bangkok
(20-70K Salary + Incentive) / (20-50K Salary + Incentive)
We looking for an energetic, fast learner and aggressive programmer to working with us. There are 2 areas of programmer which we looking for as follows: 1)SAS Programmer •Application’s development under supervision from Project Manager and Systems Analyst •Debugging Software Application, troubleshooting •Understanding of ER and Dimensional Models •Builds the data mart, designing data schemas, and subject definitions. In addition he/she will enable to custom ETL and reporting functionality •SAS Data Integration Studio and other SAS related software is a plus 2).NET Programmer •Developing and analysis application with .NET Technology (.NET Framework 3.5 above) •Knowledgeable or experience in programming languages such as ASP.NET, VB.NET, C# •Application’s development under supervision from Project Manager and Systems Analyst •Debugging Software Application, troubleshooting •Preparing technical and business software specifications •Investigating and analyzing business requirements •Knowledge MS SharePoint and K2 products design & development is a plus 3)Java Programmer •Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications: assisting in design. •Fix defects submitted by tester accuracy based on specification. •Build and deploy application. •Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management. •Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate. •Co-operate with team leader in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule and performing tasks according o the plan. •Design and create Software Unit Test and Software check-list with Senior Developer. •Create Software Development Environment and Tools based on CMB Integrating Framework (Include Version control system, Bug Tracking or any system). •Create Software Prototype with Senior Developer based on CMB Integrating Frameworks. •Create template of software operation manual. 4)Software Quality Assurance •Reviewing test basis document including requirement and design documents •Providing detail test estimation effort for each testing project assigned •Providing & Reviewing Test Plan, Requirement Review document, Test Checklist and Test Report for each testing project •Creating and Executing Test Cases for web applications on a variety of browsers and platforms •Analyzing test results and tracking defects using bug tracking tools •Monitoring and participating are required to constantly improve every aspect of the service supplied to our customers
- SAS Programmer/.NET Programmer Male/Female with Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology. Business Computer or computer related fields. At least 0-5 years of experience in Software programming and analysis. Using OOP concepts and UML diagrams.
- Good Knowledge in Oracle RDBMS or MS SQL or MySQL. Good Knowledge conception of SDLC, Object Oriented Design and UML Design. Experience in technical document writing. Hard working, self-reliant, proactive and good attitude. Good interpersonal skill
- Java Programmer Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints. Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure. Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team. Good command of both written and spoken English. Knowledge of BEA or WebSphere Web Service technology. Knowledge of System integration concept and design.
- Good command of reading and writing in English is plus.
- Software Quality Assurance Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Good command of reading and writing in English is plus. Experience in the Software Development Life Cycle from requirements definition through software release
- K2 software is plus.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit your resume stating qualification, previous work experience and position Applied for along with a recent photograph to: Ms. Amarin Khemklud
Double P Enterprise Co., Ltd.
21/100 2nd Floor Block D, Royal City Avenue,
Bang Kapi Huai Khwang Bangkok 10320
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 02-203-1600
Website : http://www.double-p.co.th
Bang Kapi Huai Khwang Bangkok
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.