Feb 17, 2020
Senior R&D Engineer
San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
English applications only.
- •Solve technical and organizational tasks in engineering area with suitable procedures in an efficient way.
- •Apply and advance scientific realizations about engineering and pay attention to economic aspects as well as to safety regulations.
- •Achieve customer satisfaction with high quality of products, processes and services
- •Design mechanical parts needed for the ongoing projects ,Jigs or fixtures needed for production if necessary
- •Design any mechanical related parts as individual or as part of a team
- •Test to verify the developments against the specification
- •Prepare reports ,design and testing specifications for the mechanical parts existing in the projects and issues needed technical documents for the assigned projects or the machineries from the company (such as the CNC machine) etc.
- •Supervises the activity of the technicians from the technical or safety point of view and he mechanical parts process from design to the receiving of the samples as planned (need to follow, advice, approve or change all mechanical samples that are needed for the ongoing projects).
- •Support Production Department for the assigned projects by carrying out troubleshooting in the mechanical field, Investigate mechanical failures and advise technicians on how to handle or solve mechanical issues
- • Develop maintenance and operating standards for the mechanical systems and equipment
- •Conducts research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanical components
- •Carries out the installation, modification, testing and operation of mechanical systems and equipment
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic or relate field, new graduate can joint
- Experience work in PCB Assembly industry will be advantage
- Experience with ERP system (SAP experience will be an advantage)
- Hard working ,responsible personalities.
- Teamwork and team building spirit
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- - Apply through JobThai
- - Resume (English only) /ประวัติการทำงาน (ภาษาอังกฤษ)
- - Transcript / วุฒิการศึกษา
- - Copy of ID card / สำเนาบัตรประจำตัวประชาชน
- - Current photo / รูปถ่ายปัจจุบัน
- - Working certificate / หนังสือรับรองการทำงาน (ถ้ามี)
- - Expected salary /เงินเดือนที่คาดหวัง
- Note : Bluechips tries to contact every applicant. However, due to the large amounts of applications received for every position, this is not always possible. If Bluechips has not contacted you within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Human Resource Department (Job Application)
Bluechips Microhouse Co., Ltd.
155 Moo 5
Chae Chang San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai 50130
Tel. : 053-371-001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 053-371-099
Website : www.bluechips.co.th
Chae Chang San Kamphaeng Chiang Mai
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company