Oct 20, 2020
HR and GA Manager (49642)
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) Rayong
70,000 - 90,000
English applications only.
1. Develop and maintain human resources processes, policies and procedures and initiate changes as necessary to ensure compliance with law, corporate policies and business strategy. 2. Partner with Plant Leadership to define human resource strategy aligned with the business strategy. 3. Participate in business strategy planning and workforce planning as requested. 4. Act as escalation point for employee relations issues, providing guidance or coaching on how to effectively investigate and resolve issues. 5. Oversee and drive consistency on employee disciplinary and termination procedures. 6. Develop an effective employee engagement and retention strategy and drive implementation of initiatives to improve employee engagement. 7. Partner with plant leadership to execute employee development strategies and plans. 8. Train and coach managers and employees on topics including performance management, compensation, candidate selection, harassment, and the Shape Code of Conduct. 9. Oversee performance management process and facilitate performance and compensation calibration sessions to differentiate and award high performance. 10. Perform market analysis in order to recommend wage and salary structure, pay policies and changes to current wage and salary programs. 11. Manage human resource generalist(s) if applicable and provide guidance to less senior human resources team members. 12. Assist HR Director with companywide initiatives, special projects, and change management plans. 13. Identify and train a back-up(s) to manage key tasks when absent. 14. Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the leader.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on Human Resources of Business Management preferred. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree
- Minimum of 7 prior experience in human resources area, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in human resources manager level
- Generalist background with broad knowledge of employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: demonstrates good listening skills, communicates status, keeps team and business leaders informed, and responds clearly to inquiries
- Advanced project management skills: effectively manages time and prioritizes workload, manages multiple tasks without close supervision, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Stakeholder management: establishes and maintains working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organizations and demonstrates a positive and friendly attitude in working with people.
- Adaptability: Adapts easily to change, performs calmly under pressure and works effectively in ambiguous environments.
- Strong technical skills/aptitude: demonstrates proficiency with HRIS systems and Microsoft applications.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่านปุ่ม Apply Now ของ JobThai - ส่ง E-Mail **นัดเวลากับทางบริษัทก่อนสัมภาษณ์งาน **
Reeracoen Eastern Seaboard Recruitment Co., Ltd.
4/222 อาคารฮาร์เบอร์มอลล์ ห้องเลขที่ 10C04-05 ชั้น10 หมู่ที่ 10 ถนนสุขุมวิท
Thung Su Khla Si Racha Chon Buri 20230
Tel. : 038-111-256 ext. 102
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Email for job application & inquiry)
Fax : 038-111-261
Website : http://www.reeracoen.co.th
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
Ta Sit Pluak Daeng Rayong
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company