1. In the JOS System, create a new customer and product code.
2. After receiving a sample request or purchase order from the customer, issue a factory order for
3. Release the BOM to the system to start the MRP.
4. Send the customer a Sales Order Confirmation (SO) for inspection and approval.
5. Get primary information about new materials from other sources like local or overseas suppliers.
6. Calculate the cost to obtain the selling price in order to offer the customer with a quote.
7. Coordinate with the customer to design new product development and bulk order.
8. Work with other departments to generate a product based on the objectives of the customer.
9. Track order status and get in touch with the customer to release the shipment on schedule.
10. Work with the shipping department to schedule the customer delivery.
11. In the event that a customer have a quality complaint, coordinate with the QA department.
12. In the month of export, send customers a commercial invoice.
13. At the end of each month, review the Aging Report. If an invoice is passed late, tell the customer and
follow up with them for payment.
14. Prepare any reports according to the orders of supervisors.
working hours 8.00 am. -17.45 pm. Mon - Fri