Feb 24, 2021
• Initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals -Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results -Set up sales forecast and promotion target for each month promotions -Develop business plan/ marketing strategy/ marketing calendar • Proactively seek and understand the market and customer needs to identify opportunities for the business to drive • Creating, tracking, and evaluating internal metrics and management reporting to identify marketing performance and effectiveness of programs, offers, channels, markets and product mix. • Provide Marketing related Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly report and pre & post analysis of all marketing activities report to MD • Working with finance and purchasing teams on pricing matrices and customer profitability, assessing pricing and product mix vs. competitor offering, and developing recommendations on updated pricing and business models as appropriate • Initiate and manage pricing strategies to meet target and product positioning objectives. • Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume. • Work with branches to understand their individual and customer goals and translate into strategic and trade marketing objectives plans • Provide sales forecast for purchasing department to insure effective stock management • Handle and manage Product Mix database. • Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis • Motivate, develop, supervise and coach subordinates on tasks; share/advise on problem-solving solutions; monitor/evaluate performance; evaluate, review and propose subordinate performance evaluation, promotion, and recognition and competency assessments in order to ensure a high-performance team-oriented, dedicated workforce, and meet organizational capabilities.
- Age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of marketing and sales experience in positions of increasing responsibility as well as a proven track record of successful program development, implementation and marketing leadership specifically in the area of product management
- Knowledge and understanding of key marketing and sales principles, techniques and execution
- Strong understanding in pricing strategy
- Able to exhibit good understanding of volume trade off and is competent in evaluating ROI for trade promotion/campaign
- Creative, initiative, proactive, result and customer oriented. Strategic thinker with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English + analytical skills, Good product knowledge, Good business negotiation skills
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
Any interested candidates please apply with your update CV and contact details, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our consultant for further evaluation.
Uawithya Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Tel. : 065-517-3715
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.uawithya.com
Khlong Tan Nuea Watthana Bangkok
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.