Feb 6, 2023
Process Improvement Engineer (Automation)
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) Rayong
1.Responsible for planning of production line and production technical process. 2.Draw up documents for process technical system, include PFMEA, Operation instruction, Process control documents, etc. 3.Continuous improvement of manufacturing process technique, in order to reduce reject ratio and increase productivity. 4.Analyze cycle time of manufacturing in order to increase ability of production line. 5.Daily maintenance of equipment and fixtures, solving simple breakdown of equipment and fixtures. 6.Ensure manufacturing technique of products satisfying requirements of environment protection and safety. 7.Support for maintenance of QAD system.
- Male / Age between 25-35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
- At least more than 2 years of experience of manufacturing in automobile industry.
- Know five manuals required by IATF16949: APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP. Perfect in PFMEA-Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
- Knowledge of Safety responsibility/Documentation parts.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of CAD usage.
- Understand requirements of process technique required by ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO17025.
- สมัครผ่าน Apply jobthai
Magna Automotive Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
เลขที่ 64/205 หมู่4 นิคมอุตสาหกรรมอีสเทิร์นซีบอร์ดระยอง ซอย 14 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong 21140
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong)
Pluak Daeng Pluak Daeng Rayong