Sep 17, 2021
Sattahip, Chon Buri
- Responsible for the supervision and manage of all kitchen team. - Manage and control raw ingredients, fresh product and dried store. - Ensure that food stock levels within the culinary department areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the hotel occupancy and function forecasts. - Refer to list of needed ingredients on a day-to-day basis and check inventory. - Ensure that all food items are prepared as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimizing waste. - Make-certain that appropriate portions have been dished out. - Responsible for being aware of the budget and working to control costs with the Team to ensure that all recipes and product yields are accurately costed and reviewed regularly. - Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Male / Female, Thai nationality
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in any fields
- At least 10 years experience in 4 or 5 stars hotel restaurant & kitchen
- Has experience on local and International food
- Able to communicate in English well
- Computer proficient; MS Office, MS Outlook, email
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage.
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times, regardless of issue, while performing among guests.
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
If you are a qualified candidate who is interested in joining the team, please send your updated CV to email For more information; please call 038-194699 Ext.810,811 (Human Resources Department)
บริษัท เค เวฟ จำกัด (Mason Pattaya Hotel)
285 หมู่ 3
Na Chom Thian Sattahip Chon Buri 20250
Tel. : 038-194-699 ext 810
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.masonpattaya.com
Na Chom Thian Sattahip Chon Buri
RESORT LOCATION: The resort is conveniently accessible from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, and U-Tapao Airport. A short drive away from Bangkok, Pattaya is the perfect destination for a weekend beach retreat. The resort is located: 2 hours by car from Bangkok 1.5 hours by car from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport 30 minutes by car from Pattaya’s U-Tapao Airport 15 minutes by car from downtown Pattaya MASON sits on a beachfront location, on a quiet and hidden section of Pattaya Bay called Na Jomtien Beach. It is located between and within short distance of Pattaya’s vibrant city, and a peaceful local fisherman community area.
- Online map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company