Sep 21, 2020
Khao Yoi, Phetchaburi
1.Drive FATP manufacturing qualification including factory yields, UPH, efficiency & utilization targets, and product repair and rework-ability metrics 2.Responsible for production line qualifications, pack-out design and tooling development, factory device and module traceability in NPI & sustaining production phase 3.Responsible for manufacturing process development, process control, and mechanical fixture/automation tool development and qualification 4.Drive DFX (Rework-ability, manufacturability, cost, poke-yoke) initiatives and conduct manufacturability & DFM assessments including FMEA and Fit check mock-up builds 5.Collaborate with MFG test engineering & manufacturing partners to qualify test station & on-device software calibrations 6.Coordination of and travel to suppliers (foreign and domestic) to establish technical and manufacturing processes required during product development and volume manufacturing ramp
- Bachelor Degree or Master degree on Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronic or relate fields
- Familiar with Electronic product Assembly process and control
- Familiar with Electronic block diagram
- Familiar with database control system
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written in English
- Ability to be flexible, adapt quickly, and work under time constrains
- 3 years experience will be advantage
BenefitsSee all Benefits.
How to apply
- สมัครผ่าน JobThai - ส่งใบสมัครทาง E-mail - สมัครได้ด้วยตนเองที่บริษัทฯ
Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
138 หมู่ 4
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi 76140
Email : email@example.com (Email for job application & inquiry)
Website : http://www.calcomp.co.th
Sa Phang Khao Yoi Phetchaburi
- Drawn map
Apply by sending JobThai resume.
Apply by uploading resume, portfolio, etc.
Apply by sending email.
Apply by filling your brief profile in the form.
Other positions at this company